Welcome to Upton Village Surgery
We are an urban, practice located in purpose-built premises, situated in the heart of Upton-by-Chester. The practice population is approximately 7,300. We play an active part in the planning of health services for the local community and the development of primary care through our involvement in the Cheshire CCG and Chester East Primary Care Network
• Spring booster COVID-19 vaccination appointments are available in Cheshire now for: People aged 75+, residents of care homes for older adults and people aged 12+ who have a weakened immune system.
(or by calling 119).
• In line with national guidance, Spring booster vaccinations are predominantly being administered in pharmacies. There is no need to contact your GP practice.
• Everyone who is eligible will receive a national letter from the NHS over the Spring and early Summer inviting them for a top-up.
• Locally, eligible residents who are able to attend a vaccination centre - but live in areas not covered by a GP-led site - will receive a further letter from the local NHS to outline their local vaccination options.
• for More information about Cheshire’s COVID-19 Vaccination Programme – including sites offering walk-in Spring booster vaccinations please click on the following link
PLEASE NOTE THAT THE SURGERY WILL BE CLOSED TOMORROW AFTERNOON (28/4/2022) FOR STAFF TRAINING DAY 1PM - 4.30PM
IF YOU REQUIRE MEDICAL HELP PLEASE CONTACT NHS111 OR IN CASE OF AN ERMGENCY PLEASE DIAL 999
Please click on Coronavirus for more Information and News
(Site updated 03/05/2022)