Welcome to Upton Village Surgery
We are an urban, practice located in purpose-built premises, situated in the heart of Upton-by-Chester. The practice population is approximately 7,300. We play an active part in the planning of health services for the local community and the development of primary care through our involvement in the Cheshire CCG and Chester East Primary Care Network
- Bloods for patients who have been specifically told by their GP these tests are URGENT and cannot wait
- Patients who have been told by their GP that blood tests are essential for monitoring of their condition and the tests cannot be postponed
FLU UPDATE 2021/2022
It is important that you are vaccinated from seasonal influenza this winter. Please book your appointment now if you are:
- 65 years or over
- 16 to 64 years & at risk (serious long-term health condition)
- are 50 and over (including those who'll be 50 by 31 March 2022)
- receive a carer's allowance, or are the main carer for an older or disabled person who may be at risk if you get sick
If you are a registered patient at Upton Village Surgery please call 01244 382238
Throughout the Pandemic we have strived to make our GP Practice as safe as possible for our patients and staff.
THEREFORE, FROM THE 19TH JULY 2021, OUR GP PRACTICE WILL NOT BE MAKING ANY CHANGES.
PATIENTS AND STAFF WILL STILL NEED TO WEAR A MASK, KEEP DISTANCE AND USE HAND SANITISER.
Thank you for your understanding
All appointments are triaged by telephone first and can only be booked by calling the Practice on 01244 382 238.
Please do not come to the surgery to book appointments.
GPs and Nurses will arrange face to face appointments with patients as required.
Please click on Coronavirus for more Information and News
We have introduced a new service that allows patients who are aged 18 and over and registered at the practice to consult with a GP electronically and offers alternatives to calling or coming into the surgery for common, more minor problems.
Using this service you can also access self-help content and alternative options available to you (eg pharmacy, symptom checkers). You can also complete your own annual review for Asthmas, Hypertension and Contraceptive Annual checks online.
To access the service directly click on 'Get Started Now' on the banner above.
To watch a video on how to use e-Consult, please click here:
(Site updated 08/09/2021)